Roles and responsibilities
He shall be responsible for
- Sales of Northam products in the South West USA territory consisting the States of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Sales strategies to introduce and build sales for the products that are manufactured by the company.
- Appointing sales reps and / or distributors for products manufactured by the company.
- Strategy to promote products through print media, digital marketing / social media and exhibitions etc.
- Managing exhibition participation on periodic basis.
- Attaining state wise monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries and complaints.
- Preparing techno commercial quotations for inquiries received from customers.
- Visiting distributors / customers along with or without Sales Reps on periodic basis.
- Collect and analyse information and prepare data and sales reports on monthly and quarterly basis
- Prepare and deliver appropriate power point presentations on various products manufactured by the company.
- Forecasting demand of products from customers and devising methods to ensure adequate stock of products at the warehouse to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Communicating with the warehouse team regarding all orders as well as inventory of products on weekly basis.
- Ensure all payments are received on time and there are no risks for bad debts.
- Building and maintaining a customer relationship management (CRM) database on regular basis.
Qualification and Experience
He shall preferably be an Engineering Graduate with post graduate degree in Sales and Marketing Management with a minimum of 5 years of experience in selling of ground water submersible pumps or related products. Any additional experience in selling centrifugal pumps or other pumping products shall be desirable.