Submersible pumps are often used to pump excess water from work sites or flooded basements in construction sites. They can also be used to pump slurries. Submersible pumps can be used in inland or offshore oil wells to pump oil from the ground to treatment and holding facilities above ground.
- Submersible motor & pumps for deep wells of 4” (DN 100 mm).
- Sized for connection to the motor according to NEMA standards.
- Delivery casing with built-in non-return valve.
- Impellers: Radial flow impellers (N4A, N12), Mixed flow impellers (N6A, N8H, N10H, N15A, N15H, N20A, N25, N31, N40, G30, G50)
- Connection: Screwed pipe connection with BSP thread as standard.
- Water supply
- Fire fighting
- Flow range: Max. 31.8 m³/h
- Head range: Max. 435 metres
- Liquid temperature: 0°C to +45°C
- Max. sand content into the water: 50 g/m3
- Max. starts per hour: 30 at regular intervals
- Direction of rotation: Clockwise as seen from the pump coupling side